- $4 million toward the 40-bed Amaroo residential aged care facility;
- a million-dollar infrastructure boost in 2021 to reconstruct Peaceful Bay Road and improve parking, public toilets, beach access, lookouts and signs at Lights Beach;
- $300,000 for a pipeline and other irrigation infrastructure at McLean Park;
- $125,000 to upgrade the boat ramp at Nornalup;
- $61,900 for animal-proof fencing and access gates at Denmark Airport;
- $60,000 to upgrade the boardwalk and lookouts at Peaceful Bay.