A million-dollar infrastructure boost in 2021 that included:
- upgrades and renovations to Ongerup Sporting Complex;
- installation of an adventure playground at Gnowangerup Sporting Complex,
- renewal of Gnowangerup’s heritage and tourism area;
- construction of a multipurpose shed and shelter at Borden Pavillion
- streetscape beautification at Borden and Ongerup townsites;
- installing a potable water supply, improved water storage and loading facility at Amelup;
- development of a tourism campaign for Amelup;
- repairs and upgrades to Magitup and Toompup dams.
- $33,160 toward the shire’s Digital Education: A Cultural Change in the Community project.