A $500,000 infrastructure boost in 2021, including:
- Installing a stormwater sump, pump and pipeline at the Shire recreation dam at Nyabing;
- pipeline connection between Nyabing Primary School and Nyabing Recreation Grounds;
- replacing the roof of Nyabing Town Hall;
- pipeline connection between Pingrup Town Dam and Pingrup Recreation Dam;
- upgrading a solar pump at Pingrup Recreation Dam;
- building the Pingrup Grain Silo Walk Trail and installing signs.
- $501,442 toward sealing works to improve safety along Kukerin Road;
- $150,000 to provide shade shelters at Memorial Park in Nyabing and Burston Park in Pingrup.