- a million-dollar infrastructure boost in 2021, including installing solar panels on shire facilities in Lake Grace, Newdegate and Varley, upgrading the Lake King Pavilion septic system, installing water tanks at Newdegate Recreation Centre and Lake Grace Sports Pavilion, upgrading facilities at Newdegate Country Club;
- $100,000 for lighting at the hockey field at Newdegate Recreation Centre;
- $100,000 for lighting at Lake Grace football oval;
- $190,913 toward upgrading power at Lake Grace hockey oval;
- $100,000 to refurbish Newdegate Hall;
- $36,000 toward the Shire of Lake Grace’s astro-tourism towns project;
- $20,000 toward refurbishing the Varley Museum;
- $15,000 to pave the outdoor area at Varley Town Hall.