- $363,317 toward redeveloping Trayning Aquatic Centre;
- $249,266 to upgrade the entry and car park at Trayning swimming pool, tennis club, bowling club, sports club and basketball courts, as well as installing solar lights, creating dual use paths, improving landscaping and replacing playground equipment;
- $67,500 for a fence and gates at Kununoppin airstrip to prevent animals from entering the runway;
- $54,979 to parking and landscaping at the Shire of Trayning administration centre;
- $40,000 to rehabilitate and improve stormwater harvesting infrastructure in Trayning;
- $24,668 to instal an accessible toilet at Shire of Trayning caravan park.